Stay and Play at Camp Sunny®!
Ah, the agony of leaving your dog.
Whether it’s for a day, a week, or even longer, it’s SO hard. What we truly want is to find a place where we can let go of some of that worry. A place that is safe, sanitary, and supervised. A place where our dogs are so busy having fun and learning that they don’t have time to miss us.
Well, you’ve found it: Camp Sunny at Just Dogs PlayCare. Our lodging services provide amenities and comforts for social dogs* – those who are OK being around other dogs – that you just can’t find elsewhere. Adding enrichment daycare to your dog’s stay at “camp” can make it super fun – providing fun and mentally stimulating daily activities in addition to play time.
Want even more?
How about adding a bedtime story, tuck-in treat toy, or diary from camp?
Please Note: Just Dogs PlayCare does not offer Lodging Services to non-daycare customers! Overnight Lodging at Camp Sunny is available only for dogs who attend daycare at JDPC (on a regular or fairly regular basis).
*Please note that Camp Sunny is not right for all dogs—for example, dogs who:
- …are not spayed or neutered (if over 6 months of age), per Iowa Department of Agriculture regulations, to prevent unexpected pregnancies, as dogs staying at Camp Sunny spend time with other dogs;
- …have extreme kennel or crate stress where they may injure themselves;
- …have never been around other dogs or really don’t like being around them;
- …are aggressive or fearful of new dogs and/or humans;
- …have serious health issues or physical/mobility problems.
Before admittance to Camp Sunny, all dogs must have completed Intake Interview and at least one day of Doggie Daycare at JDPC to ensure that a social atmosphere is right for them….before their humans leave town. Plan ahead! Steps to Enroll Your Dog(s)