Please Note: Overnight Lodging at Camp Sunny is available only for dogs who attend daycare at JDPC (on a regular or fairly regular basis).
Just Dogs PlayCare does not offer Lodging Services to non-daycare customers.
Steps to Enroll Your Dog(s)
- Complete the JDPC Intake Interview Questionnaire – for Daycare or Boarding — Then fax or email your completed form, along with a copy of your dog’s most recent vaccination due dates for Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella, to us as 319-545-7113 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your questionnaire and vaccination records, we will contact you to schedule a telephone Intake Interview with you to discuss your dog’s intake questionnaire and your scheduling needs. Please plan ahead–we are often scheduling out several weeks.
Intake Fee: $20 per dog. $5 discount on Trial Visit if scheduled within 2 weeks of Intake Interview.
Please note: We currently have a Wait List for daycare attendance on certain weekdays. Please be specific about what day(s) you would like as well as whether your interest is in traditional or enrichment daycare.
On your dog’s Trial Visit to Doggie Daycare, we will conduct a short temperament test to assess your dog’s social skills. Our Fido’s First Day Report & photos of your dog socializing will provide details!
- Intake Interview & Temperament Test required first. Plan ahead!
- Vaccinations: Rabies, DHPP, & Bordetella.
- Monthly Flea/Tick & Heartworm preventatives required April 1 thru Oct. 1.
- While we can take puppies as young as 10 weeks old, at 6 months of age, all puppies must be spayed or neutered to continue attending daycare. Per Iowa Department of Agriculture regulations, all dogs 6 months of age or older must be altered to participate in Doggie Daycare play groups.
- Puppies may come as young as 10 weeks of age! They must be current on DHPP and Bordetella vaccinations and maintain boosters. Rabies vaccination is due around 16 weeks of age. Spay/neuter due at 6 months!